Monday, July 20, 2009

Pesky Critters


Ok, so while I was in Idaho for my fam reunion -I was eaten alive by Mosquitos from my knees down! And I got some sort of strange satisfaction from scratching them! It's like I remember having chicken pox as a child and my Mom was a Nazi about keeping me from scratching them, and now I could scratch all I wanted -so I did. Unfortunately I didn't realize they would scarr over. And since I am a somewhat vain silly girl, I have been wearing pants daily (in 115 degree weather) and nylons (yuck) to church for the last 2 weeks to cover up the uglyness. I am so glad they are starting to fade, I have learned my lesson. The mosquitos didn't even bite Edward once! I guess that's proof I'm sweeter ; )

3 comments:

Dorey said...

I've been there! It's amazing that something so small can cause bites so big! The world would be a better place without mosquitoes!! =)

Valerie and Garrett said...

I agree...you have sweet blood cuz you're a sweetheart! :)

Becca said...

Seriously, I don't see anything good about having mosquitoes on this planet. It was great seeing you! Have I always been so short next to you??