Sunday, July 5, 2009

Washburn Fam Reunion 09

After spending a fantastic week at girls camp with the wonderful YW of our ward, I packed up again and Edward & I flew off to Idaho for the Washburn Family Reunion!  I am so grateful to my Grandpa for facilitating this annual event. We wouldn't miss it for the world! It is so nice to get together and enjoy each others company.  You can always count on good food, laughing till you cry, and feeling the warmth and love of family!   (See pics below =)

7 comments:

Jen said...

Hope girls camp went well. I bet you're such an awesome YW's president. I'm excited that you got a new computer/camera! I'll be looking forward to hearing much more from you on your blog!

Alison Hixson said...

I didn't know you were in the Young Women's! What an awesome calling! I bet you are amazing in there and that the girls just love you! What part of Idaho were you in?

Valerie and Garrett said...

Don't you just love family get reunions?! Looks like you had a ton of fun!

Moore Minutes said...

You are blessed to have a big and close family.

Jennifer (Heckaman) Jenkins said...

I was in YW before and I LOVED it!! Teaching SS to 14 and 15 yr olds is the next best thing...
Where in ID? My in-laws are from Idaho Falls and I like going up there; except for the wind!!!

Nancy said...

To answer your question (Alison & JJ) Nampa, ID. And yes, I love being with the YW! They are so sweet and a lot of fun!

Dorey said...

I love your family. That's great that you guys have a family reunion each year, our family is getting so big that we almost have to plan a family reunion to see everyone. =)