Thursday, July 9, 2009

Birthday #26!















I am so lucky to have the job I do. Not only do I work in a beautiful office (check it out at www.srcalldds.com), but the people there are so sweet and fun! (pictured above: Sweet Suzy & Steff) For my Birthday they blew up a ton of balloons (seven garbage bags full) and taped them all over my room!  Dr. Call brought in birthday donuts and then took us out to Red Robin for lunch! It was such a fun day, I felt like I was getting paid to party! That evening Edward took me out for Chinese food...Yummm! It was a great day!

4 comments:

Jennifer (Heckaman) Jenkins said...

Lucky! Aren't coworkers GREAT when they remember your b-day! PS, if that pink outfit is your scrubs--way cute!

Dorey said...

Looks like you had a fun birthday! I miss working in an office when I see pictures like these. =)

Moore Minutes said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had a super special day. <3 I clicked on the link to your work and it is a NICE office, wow! What do you do?

B-Hams said...

happy birthday Nancy! your co workers are so sweet, I am glad that you had a good b day! we miss you guys so much! did i tell you that I met a guy at the pool that is from Nampa, and I asked him if he knew your grandpa and he said that your gramps gave him his p. blessing. Cool huh small world.