Thursday, July 31, 2008

Our Family!


Edward and I started off with Emma, our Lahsa dog. She was jelouse of me and always tried to squeeze inbetween me and Edward -but now I'm her favorite! We got Kitty (the fat Garfield) when we were in Idaho, cuz I wanted too. Edward didn't think he was a cat person, but turns out he is! Then in January we were driving home from church and we saw this squirlly lookin thing tumble into the canal, so we pulled over to make sure it was ok and it ended up being a tiny Siamese kitten with big blue eyes! Our plan was to drop it off at the ER Vet (she was bleeding and had a broken leg) but when we got there and the lady asked "Are you planning to keep her?" and Edward said "Yes". (I was kinda surprised!) We named her Katie. Edward spent a couple grand getting Katie fixed up (she had to see an animal surgeon for an artificial hip implant) so he was really smitten with this kitten. She is a little terror with her bionic leg -she likes to climb and destroy stuff!

No comments: