Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cancun!

For our 3rd Anniversary (April 23rd) we went to Cancun! It was so pretty there! We rode 4-wheelers and horses along the beach, and the horses would go swimming way out in the ocean if we rode them bareback (I did! Edward was too chicken). It was a lot of fun! We went to find an LDS church on Sunday and the Taxi Driver got lost so I was afraid we would be late, but because of the time change we ended up getting there an hour early. The bishop came up and asked Edward if I played the piano, they didn't have anyone in the ward that played except this Elder missionary from Utah that came sometimes. I had never played in public before, but I got borred sitting on the hard bench (Edward and the Bishop were talking -but it was all in Spanish so I could only catch one word out of every 500). I played ok till people started comming in, the more people sat down the more mistakes I made! I played prelude music till the Elder from UT came and then I went and sat back next to Edward, but I was kinda proud of myself! The Elder sat down and played like Motzarts 5th Syphony version of the hyms (show off :) he was a dang good pianist. I guess I need to practice on my keyboard some more! I loved hearing Edward talk Spanish to everyone in Mexico! (kinda sexy :)

No comments: