Monday, October 27, 2008

Crazy Gato!!!

Katie LOVES lucky charms! Whenever she hears me pour a bowl she skids into the kitchen. She waits till I turn to the fridge to get the milk, then she'll hop up on the counter -paw out a few marshmellows and race off before I can scold her for being up there.

There is one corner in our family room that has a potted palm tree, and today I noticed a stinky smell whenever I got close -so I've been shampooing the carpet in that corner like mad -but it still stunk. So I got real close and sniffed everything to figure out where the odor was coming from, turns out Katie pooped in the soil there! (I know it was her -she's devious) DISGUSTING! Now everything is cleaned and fabreezed, and I'm wondering 'Does anybody want a cat?' J/K

4 comments:

Erin said...

Ha. Our cat, Presley LOVES green olives. Isn't it wierd what cats will eat? He also likes red licorice. (And, he got locked in the babies room one night... and pooped in the crib. Isn't that lovely? If you find someone to take your cat, ask if they'd like another!)

DaNell said...

Too funny!!! I have some crazy cat stories of my own, you know working at a Human Society for cats for a year will do that to you. You got to love them.

Anonymous said...

You have the greatest animals and always the funniest stories about them:) Thanks for checking up on my hubby and his bad luck, you are a great friend!

Jen said...

We used to make a treat for Lick. A bowlful of milk (normal, right?) with a raw egg or two dropped ontop. I don't know who came up with it, but Lick never got salmonella and she seemed to love it. Just be grateful your crazy gato doesn't have a meow as loud as Lick's.